Monday, April 26, 2010

To all my Friends

I grew up with varied
Was a task keeping up with plenty
Had my ups and down with many, but grew out of it quickly
I wish, I could go back and undo all that
Now it seems we are as joyous as we can
Going away made me realise a lot
Things that were done wrong
This I write tell, that I wish I was fair to them all
Miss them dearly
Recollections of memories defines it all
Talks and connections have enhanced ever more
Alone here, but seems like i am not
Cause every morning, i have someone to talk
Back in those days we were raw
I am glad we outdid all
Cause I feel the closeness grow even more
I feel proud to have you all
Without, Id be naught.

1 comment:

  1. excellent munira..!!! n so very true...
    v realise the value of good frnds only when v r away from them...

    ReplyDelete